Welcome stranger, sit down by the fire and let us hear the epic deeds, the tales of joy, of woe and of note that occurred these past seven days.
- Super exciting jump of Felix Baumgartner from the edge of space breaking the speed of sound with a peak speed of 1,342.8 km/h and a free fall of 4 goddam minutes! Freaking awesome!
Motherfucker just lands and walks. Jaunty like. “Oh hey, earthbound mammals. I come from space now. We walk shit like this off in space.”— Anthony Carboni (@acarboni) October 14, 2012
- Excellent article about why more people should write
I finished reading Five hundred years later so I had more time than usual to go through some nice podcasts:
- Scott Hanselman talks with Anders Heljberg about Typescript
- Scott Hanselman talks with Martin Fowler and Jez Humble about continuous delivery
- Mark Seemann talks about REST and ASP.NET Web API
P.S: This morning just after my early-morning-programming-session-of-awesomeness I turned in the wrong corner and ended up in a strange place of the internet… XDD
Written by Jaime González García , dad, husband, software engineer, ux designer, amateur pixel artist, tinkerer and master of the arcane arts. You can also find him on Twitter jabbering about random stuff.