Here you can take a look at things I’ve built in the past and other projects I’m currently working on.
- Get back to Wizards Use Vim. Aiming to publish it this year. Yey!
- Create and launch wizardsusevim.com.
- Learn Vim a VSCode extension to help you learn Vim right within VSCode.
- Redesign Barbarian Meets Coding.
- Start writing Wizards Use Vim my new book on Vim.
- Get sidetracked and write another book Boost Your Coding Fu with VSCode and Vim. Make an online version for the book, record an audio version and a bunch of YouTube videos.
- Healthy Twitter a chrome extension to have a healthier relationship with twitter
- Earth that was a HTML5 game under 13kb for the js13kgames competition.
Barbaric Monthly is my attempt at building/improving a coding project per month so that I can experiment with old and new technologies, learn ad infinitum, remain excited about the craft and nurture my passion for software development. All Barbaric Monthly related blog posts can be found in the archive.
- June 2013. ilPomodoro, a web-base pomodor technique client built with knockout.js and local storage.
- October 2013. Writing an iOS game with SpriteKit
- August 2012.
Shards CMSThe To-Be-Named Ultimate Personal Task Management System on ASP.NET MVC 4
- September 2012. Quiz 4 Couples
- October 2012. Quiz 4 Couples (continued development)
- Inspirr, a local recommendation engine written with node.js, express and angular.js during East Sweden Hack 2013.
- Pendel Panda, a commute travel companion written with Ionic during East Sweden Hack 2014.
- War Of The Orbs, A 2D Action RPG Adventure for Windows Phone 7
- GymBuddy, or that gym companion app for Windows Phone 7 that you just need to have
- vinCMSLite, a simple CMS in ASP.NET MVC 2
- Blood And Steel, a Golden Axe clone for Windows Phone 7
Written by Jaime González García , dad, husband, software engineer, ux designer, amateur pixel artist, tinkerer and master of the arcane arts. You can also find him on Twitter jabbering about random stuff.