Here you can take a look at the stuff I’m working in at the moment.
Barbaric Monthly is my attempt at building/improving a coding project per month so that I can experiment with old and new technologies, learn ad infinitum, remain excited about the craft and nurture my passion for software development. All Barbaric Monthly related blog posts can be found in the archive.
2015, 2016 & 2017
- June 2013. ilPomodoro, a web-base pomodor technique client built with knockout.js and local storage.
- October 2013. Writing an iOS game with SpriteKit
- August 2012.
Shards CMSThe To-Be-Named Ultimate Personal Task Management System on ASP.NET MVC 4
- September 2012. Quiz 4 Couples
- October 2012. Quiz 4 Couples (continued development)
- Inspirr, a local recommendation engine written with node.js, express and angular.js during East Sweden Hack 2013.
- Pendel Panda, a commute travel companion written with Ionic during East Sweden Hack 2014.
- War Of The Orbs, A 2D Action RPG Adventure for Windows Phone 7
- GymBuddy, or that gym companion app for Windows Phone 7 that you just need to have
Past and Discontinued Projects
- vinCMSLite, a simple CMS in ASP.NET MVC 2
- Blood And Steel, a Golden Axe clone for Windows Phone 7
Written by Jaime González García , Front-end software engineer, tinkerer and master of the arcane arts. You should follow him on Twitter where he shares useful stuff!Follow @vintharas