Hi! Welcome to my now page! Here you’ll be able to find out what I am doing and working on right now!
Right now I’m living with my beautiful wife Malin and super cute son Teo in a small apartment in the south of Stockholm.
I usually wake up at 5 am, grab a full cup of coffee and do weird shit like programming, writing my book or articles for this blog. Sometimes I practice meditation or I go to the gym, run and lift some weights.
In the afternoons I like to do stuff with Malin and Teo, talk, perhaps grab a beer, watch something and sometimes I sneak some programming and reading and writing. I have a short commute and I like to walk as much as possible and listen to podcasts and audiobooks. I try to go to bed at around 11pm, it usually becomes 12 or even 1 as I read on my kindle.
- On parental leave! :)
- On parental leave. Here you can find my latest speaking engagements.
- Lean UX, Atomic Design and Angular
- Recording small programming videos
- I try to work out at least 4 times a week. I usually run for 20 minutes and then work on a specific muscle group. I lift heavy weights with 2 warmup sets and 3 serious sets of between 4-6 reps. Today I lift 100kg bench press, 130 kg squats, 130kg deadlift. I have an injury in my shoulder that sucks.
- I am reading a ton of books as usual XD.
Cooking and Eating
- … less carbs and less processed foods. I did 80% paleo for a while and lost a ton of weight. We do a lot of our cooking at home but I’m eating lunch out with my team since I started my last project. Group pressure!!!! :)
- … Spotify Discover Weekly, so Spotify decides for me now hahaha
- … Skyrim when I need an energy boost
In the Weekends
- …I do stuff with Malin and Teo :)
Written by Jaime González García , Front-end software engineer, tinkerer and master of the arcane arts. You should follow him on Twitter where he shares useful stuff!Follow @vintharas