Hi! Welcome to my now page! Here you’ll be able to find out what I am doing and working on right now!
Right now I’m living with my beautiful wife Malin and super cute son Teo in a apartment in the north of Stockholm.
I’m on a 7 month parental leave taking care of Teo who usually wakes me up with a flying kick in the face early in the morning. We spend the day together, getting to know each other better, having fun and discovering the world around us and. When Teo sleeps I do weird shit like programming, writing books or articles for this blog. Sometimes I practice meditation or I go to the gym, run and lift some weights.
In the afternoons I like to do stuff with Malin and Teo, talk, perhaps grab a beer, watch something and sometimes I sneak some programming and reading and writing. I have a short commute and I like to walk as much as possible and listen to podcasts and audiobooks. I try to go to bed at around 11pm, it usually becomes 12 or even 1 as I read on my kindle.
- On parental leave! :)
- On parental leave. Here you can find my latest speaking engagements.
- Recently participated in the js13k games jam and wrote a game in under 13 kb.
- Trying to find some time somewhere to record videos.
- Phaser and game development
- Recording small programming videos
- I try to work out at least 4 times a week. I usually run for 20 minutes and then work on a specific muscle group. I lift heavy weights with 2 warmup sets and 3 serious sets of between 4-6 reps. Today I lift 100kg bench press, 130 kg squats, 130kg deadlift. I have an injury in my shoulder that sucks.
- I am reading a ton of books as usual XD.
Cooking and Eating
- …less carbs and less processed foods. More healthy fats and lots of veggies. I’m testing the bulletproof diet and seeing whether I can reach that unlimited energy state it promises. Bye carb sugar crash.
- … Spotify Discover Weekly, so Spotify decides for me now hahaha
- … Skyrim when I need an energy boost
In the Weekends
- …I do stuff with Malin and Teo :)
Written by Jaime González García , Dad, Husband, Front-end software engineer, UX designer, amateur pixel artist, tinkerer and master of the arcane arts. You should follow him on Twitter where he shares useful stuff! (and is funny too).Follow @vintharas