Welcome stranger, sit down by the fire and let us hear the epic deeds, the tales of joy, of woe and of note that occurred these past seven days.
- Don’t use ID selectors in CSS
- Simplifying CSS selectors
- Writing efficient CSS
- Performance impact of CSS selectors
- CSS: Specificity Wars (lol)
- What makes for a semantic class name?
- Knockout Asynchronous Module Definition(AMD) with require.js
- Getting into Ember.js
- Using JSHint inside Visual Studio
- Organize your code with require.js
I am going through one of those hibernation periods in which, not matter what I do, I cannot wake up at 5 am as usual and thus, my side-project development hurts xD. Anyhow, I have managed to start a new Knockout project called iPomodoro, and although it is very, very green still, it is meant to become some sort of Pomodoro technique web-based application. More on that soon :)
Written by Jaime González García , dad, husband, software engineer, ux designer, amateur pixel artist, tinkerer and master of the arcane arts. You can also find him on Twitter jabbering about random stuff.