Below are some resources that can help you create a podcast or audiobook:
- You can use Wondershare Filmora to record, edit and publish my voice as an mp3.
- Gatsby.js podcast feed plugin
- I created a plugin that support multiple podcasts as a local plugin. May release it if you’re interested.
iTunes and Google podcasts (as well as most podcast apps) use RSS feeds to consume your podcast episodes.
- Everything you need to do to have your podcast in iTunes
- Everything you need to do to have your podcast in Google Podcasts
- You don’t explicitly submit a podcast to Google. Instead, you create a page with an RSS feed as an alternate link that provides a feed of podcast episodes with the appropriate metadata. Read Google Developers for more info
Written by Jaime González García , Dad, Husband, Front-end software engineer, UX designer, amateur pixel artist, tinkerer and master of the arcane arts. You should follow him on Twitter where he shares useful stuff! (and is funny too).Follow @vintharas